2009-02-11

Where are you now?


I am sitting in the reading room in front of a desktop. Beside me there are two DIY bookshelves made of universal angle iron that hold in total 900~1,000 books, but the books are very disorganized so actually only children books are accessible! Behind me is a high wardrobe but the doors are not easily opened, again due to the piles of books on a table. Actually this room is also our storage/garbage room - in but not out. It is a mess because I have no time nor mood (is a bit depression an excuse?) to tidy it up! Books and notes have become my burdens, I hate myself having been stuck too long (though enjoying parenting) but can't give them up at the moment - if the global climate change really gets worse maybe they can be used for keeping warm on the day after tomorrow.

No comments: